Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Diana's Chip Dip


My friend Diana gave me this recipe so I can't really take credit.... but it is SO delicious I just had to share it! Thanks Diana:)
Ingredients:
3 Roma Tomatoes
2 Ripe Avacados
1 Can Corn, drained
1 Can Blackeye Peas, drained
1 Can Olives
1 Packet Zesty Italian Dressing
2 tsp. Canola Oil...(Olive Oil works too)
Vinegar
Water
Instructions:
Dice up tomatoes, avocados and olives and place in bowl. Rinse off blackeye peas in strainer. Add blackeye peas and corn to bowl and mix veggies together. In a measuring cup add 1 packet of zesty italian dressing & follow directions on back of packet to make dressing using water & vinegar (I add just a little extra). Do NOT make it with the oil that it calls for. Pour over bowl of veggies and mix in. Then add the 2 tsp. of Canola or Olive Oil to the veggies and stir in. Serve with Tortilla Chips. Yummy...great snack! :)

No comments: