Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Crockpot Counrty Style Pork Ribs
3 lbs. Country Style Pork Ribs, boneless
1 1/2 C. Ketchup
2 T. Dijon Mustard
1/4 C. Packed Brown Sugar
1/4 C. Red Wine Vinegar
2 T. Worcestershire Sauce
1 tsp. Liquid Smoke Flavoring
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Pepper
1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
1. Trim excess fat from ribs.
2. In a large skillet, brown ribs on all sides in oil.
3. Put ribs in the crockpot and cover with sliced onion.
4. In a bowl combine all sauce ingredients; pour over ribs and onions.
5. Cover and cook on LOW setting for 8 to 10 hours, or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours. Stirring occasionally.
6. Shred meat with 2 forks when done.