Friday, September 26, 2008
3 Chicken Breasts
9-10 Uncooked Tortillas, Cooked
1 Can Green Chili Enchilada Sauce
1/2 C. Sour Cream
1/2-3/4 Can Cr. of Chicken Soup
1 C. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Onion Powder (To Taste)
1. Steam or boil chicken breasts until cooked. Shred chicken into frying pan and fry with green chili enchilada sauce.
2. In a medium bowl mix together sour cream, cream of chicken soup, cheese, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Add chicken mixture and stir together. Fill tortillas, and roll.
3. Spread a thin layer of sour cream on the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Place filled tortillas in pan and top with another thin layer of sour cream and sprinkle with cheese.
4. Cook at 350º for about 30 minutes.
5. Eat just how they are, or top with guacamole, olives, tomatoes, & salsa:)