THIS IS SO GOOD!!!
1 Yellow Cake Mix
1 Box (4 3/4 oz) Junket Danish Dessert, Rasberry or Strawberry Flavor
3 1/2 C Water
Cut Up Fruit (Strawberries, Rasberries, Peaches)
1 Small Box Vanilla Pudding
16 oz. Sour Cream
1. Make the yellow cake mix as directed a day in advance so it is a little on the dry side.
2. Make Junket Danish Dessert with 3 1/2 cups of water (Not what it calls for on the box) and let cool for about 30 minutes & then combine with your desired cut up fruit.
3. Make small box of vanilla pudding as directed and combine with sour cream.
4. Layer in pan or bowl repeatedly in this order from bottom to top:
- Cake (Bottom)
- Pudding & Sour Cream Mixture
- Berry Mixture (Top)