Saturday, January 3, 2009

White Chicken Chili (all cans)

I got this recipe from my mother in law and I really liked it. My kids loved it!!


1 large can Chicken
2 cans great northern beans rinsed and drained
1 can diced green chilies
1 14 oz can enchilada sauce
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can white hominy (white corn)
1 envelope taco seasoning

Combine everything in soup pan and heat thoroughly. Eat as is or with chips, cheese, and sour cream.

ENJOY!!!

I use regular corn and don't drain it. You can also cook your own chicken.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I made your "Six Can Chicken Tortilla Soup" last night and it was a hit! It was like eating chicken enchiladas in soup form-YUMMY! This one sounds really good too!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Mmmm...looks so good! Soups are perfect with all the snowy weather lately:)