20 Rhodes Bake and Serve Rolls, thawed
1 lb. light brown sugar
2 sticks unsalted butter
4 Tbsp. cinnamon sugar
8 oz. cream cheese (at room temperature)
1. In a bowl, combine cream cheese with ¼ cup brown sugar and combine well with spatula. Cover and place in refrigerator.
2. Lightly coat bottom of bundt pan with cooking spray.
3. Melt butter, then add remaining brown sugar and stir well. Bring to a light boil to caramelize then pour 1/3 of the butter/brown sugar mix across bottom of bundt pan.
4. Remove cream cheese mix from refrigerator. Take one roll at a time into your hands and pull outward on sides to increase size slightly. Place approximately 1 Tbsp. of the cream cheese mixture into middle of roll. Fold dough around the mixture, pinch closed, then roll into a tight ball.
5. Evenly place 8 balls across bottom of bundt pan. Sprinkle with 2 Tbsp. of sugar/cinnamon. Pour second 1/3 of the brown sugar/butter mixture over 8 buns. Repeat process with remaining 12 dough balls for second layer. First the dough balls, 2 Tbsp. sugar/cinnamon and finally the remaining butter/brown sugar mix.
6. Let rise for 30 minutes to 1 hour then bake for 45-60 minutes at 350°. You will need to lay a piece of foil over top of pan after about 40 minutes when the buns start looking browned.
Remove from oven then immediately turn over onto large plate. Remove bundt pan. Serve warm or room temperature.